Sunday, November 10, 2013

A few of my favorite winter beauty products...

1) Body Scrub - My body gets super dry as the seasons change from summer to fall and winter.  I itch like crazy.  I have found that adding a body scrub to my daily beauty regime helps TREMENDOUSLY.  You can even make one yourself (try sugar, lemon and olive oil).  Plus, I love smelling like citrus (which reminds me of summer) even when it's cold out!!



2) Face bronzer - I hate how pale I look during winter.  A face bronzer is KEY!!! Personally, I like Too Faced because it is made with chocolate!!  Can you say YUMMY and functional?



3) Aquaphor - Have you ever used Aquaphor?  It's amazing.  Aquaphor is a cure all LITERALLY for adults and baby dry skin (note: there is a separate baby version)!!

What are a few of your favorite beauty products during colder weather?

No comments:

Post a Comment