Thursday, November 21, 2013

Pulled Pork Recipe

I wouldn't necessary classify myself as a good cook...I get by though.  And, I think that a slow cooker is one of the best things EVER MADE!  My favorite thing to make in the slow cooker (or crock pot) is pulled pork (which I just finished).  Below is the recipe (and in truth I found it on Allrecipe.com years ago):

  • READY IN7+ hrs

Slow Cooker Pulled Pork

Read Reviews (2,675)
"Pork simmered in root beer makes all the difference. Topped with your favorite BBQ sauce, it's sure to bring rave reviews." — 
Back
Next
+Recipe Box+Shopping List+MenuPrint

Ingredients Edit and Save

Original recipe makes 8 servingsChange Servings

Directions

  1. Place the pork tenderloin in a slow cooker; pour the root beer over the meat. Cover and cook on low until well cooked and the pork shreds easily, 6 to 7 hours. Note: the actual length of time may vary according to individual slow cooker. Drain well. Stir in barbecue sauce. Serve over hamburger buns.

No comments:

Post a Comment