1) Pumpkin Pecan Waffle Candle - A friend gave this to me. It smells so WONDERFUL. Plus, I just love candles. They are so calming at the end of the day! This candle can be found at Bath & Bodyworks HERE!
2) Spooky - Did you know a baby pumpkin is called a "spooky?" A spooky just makes fall a little sweeter!
3) 1969 Jeans - Most ladies HATE buying jeans. If you need any jeans this season, I recommend Gap's 1969 Always Skinny brand! They are FABULOUS!!!
4) Black leather jacket - Oh, I love my black leather jacket. I haven't worn it yet this season but can not wait. I got it years ago in Italy! Here's a great leather jacket that I found at Ann Taylor this season!
5) Palmer's body lotion - As fall (and winter) come around, my skin gets a bit dryer. This lotion is to DIE FOR! Go, buy it now!
6) Too Faced - This is a great face bronzer. It is made with chocolate. Can you say yummy and functional?
Happy fall to you and yours!