Monday, May 12, 2014

Artist of the Week: Brendan James Simplify Album





I am blessed in many ways...but I thank the heavens above daily for my amazing family and friends. Today, one of my college roommates posted on my Facebook wall saying that I should check out Brendan James' new album called Simplify which can be found HERE.  She went on to say that his music was inspired by James Taylor and Carlie Simon.  Sounds good, right?  And if that wasn't enough of a glowing review, another dear friend posted: "I agree w/ J.  He is fabulous."  So what did I do?  Download the album immediately!  It's been on repeat (because that's what I do) all day!  And I have to say, the album is amazing!  I highly recommend it.  The video Simplify on his website is also just magical.  His music is just soulful.   I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Thank you J & P for recommending his new album!!  I am a lucky girl to have friends like you!!

Happy Monday y'all!!

----

Update: Brendan James is touring this fall.  He does house shows and wants to do one in Wilmington, NC.  You can read his interview HERE!

Do you like music?  Do you want to be a part of a magical evening with cool folks and soulful music? If so, reply below.


1 comment:

  1. Oh I love it...you are so welcome! I just love Brendan James and am so thrilled you do too.

    ReplyDelete