Monday, November 25, 2013

Favorite books of 2013

I've read a ton of books this year.  Reading is an amazing gift.  I love to escape in a book.  This year, I read two books that are MUST READS in my book (get it) - "The Bone Season" and "The Lost Art of Mixing."  "The Bone Season" is a cross between Harry Potter and Hunger Games so futuristic and magical.  It's the first in a series which I love because you can connect with the characters better in a trilogy or series.  "The Lost Art of Mixing" was just a great book about a community of folks and how their lives were better as a result of each other.  

What's your favorite book of 2013?  Are you on GoodReads?  If so, find me.  I am ALWAYS in search of a great book (although my list "to read" seems quite long right now).

No comments:

Post a Comment