Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Fall TV

I was excited for the fall shows to start last week.  Maybe more so then I have been in a long time for fall shows to begin.  I mean some of favorites like Nashville, The Voice, Revolution and Homeland are back in my life....And then I watched a few of the new ones like The Blacklist, Hostages, Trophy Wife and The Michael J Fox Show.  The Blacklist is simply amazing.  I give The Blacklist five stars!!! This may be my new favorite show.  As for the other new shows I mentioned above, I am still undecided.  Happy fall!!

---
Update:

I so want to like Hostages because....er, well Dylan McDermott is in it with an amazing cast of other well known actors and actresses....but truth be told the story line is weak.  I may keep watching the show (Read: to watch him).

Trophy Wife is really funny with a great cast.  It's just stupid humor.  It gets 4 stars in my book.

The Crazy Ones is FABULOUS!!  I've watched the first two episodes and LOVE IT!!!  It's filmed in Chicago and actually uses real brands as part of their show.  Bravo!  It has Robin Williams and Sarah Michelle Gellar in it!  Simply hilarious!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment