Tuesday, May 6, 2014

No. 7

So, did you get the memo that I am living at the beach?  If not, you may be living under a rock (or not really following me on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook)!  :0

Anyway, as the weather gets warmer, I've noticed that my skin and hair is really dry which is new for me.  And as a true digital geek, I did tons of research online about inexpensive, but effective face products that are super hydrating.  Ultimately, I decided to try No. 7 face products (which are exclusively sold at Target).  Initially, I decided to buy a three pack of products that included a daily serum, day cream and night cream (retail is $59.99).  Below is a pic:



After 10 days, I am hooked honestly.  My face is so much more hydrated AND more importantly I can see the difference already.  Anyway, I actually sold a lady on No. 7 in aisle tonight (as I was buying a daily facial wash and mask by No. 7).  Yep, that seriously happened.  I told her my story and gave a glowing endorsement for the products.  Below are pics of what I bought tonight:


I would HIGHLY recommend the No. 7 products.  Question - do you have any hydrating products you like for your body and/ or hair?  Please - do tell!


No comments:

Post a Comment