Sunday, May 11, 2014

Favorite Summer Things

Hello there!  Happy Sunday!  Below are a few of my favorite Summer things:

1) JR Watkins lemon spray - I love, love, love anything with a citrus smell and this just makes my entire apartment smell lovely!!

2) Bumble & Bumble mousse - I have thick hair that fortunately for me is very healthy (I know who complains about that, right).  Anyway, my hairdresser recently recommended this mousse to give my hair "a bit of grit" as she said to hold curl better.  I am seriously digging it!



3) All things No.7 - read THIS BLOG to learn more about it!  I swear I can tell a difference after 2 weeks.  I can only imagine the difference after 4 weeks.  And if you can't afford the serum, day cream and night cream which is $64.99 for the set, then just get the serum and apply it under your sunscreen.
4) Light blue perfume - It's a fabulous light scent for the summer!  Light Blue by D&G has been a staple for me for YEARS!!!  Love, love, love it!!


5) Fold up beach/ picnic mat - I am beyond obsessed with these things!  They are great for a day at the beach or a picnic AND it can easily be cleaned!!!  I found this one at Target but bought mine at Bed, Bath & Beyond a few years ago!!

6) Cover Girl Lash Blast mascara - I've tried other mascaras but always go back to this one.  And the true test -> I put it on one eye and compare the difference (obviously I eventually put it on the 2nd eye).


7) I've been searching for the PERFECT red lipstick.  Lo and behold, I found something even
better -->L'oreal Infallible Le Gloss red fatale.  It's actually better because it's a lip gloss which I like better and it's 8 hour (yes, I know).   I have to say that it's FANTASTIC!



What are some of your favorite Summer things?  (I mean besides Kool-aid - that is on everyone's list, right?) :0

No comments:

Post a Comment