Sunday, December 8, 2013

Slow cooker Sunday: Meatballs and sauce

It's slow cooker Sunday....this week I am making meatballs and sauce.  I've never made meatballs so am kind of excited!

HERE is the original recipe from AllRecipes.com.  I made a few tweaks to the original recipe and used my crockpot!   Follow all the instructions for the meatballs.  For the sauce, I added one can of diced tomatoes and a cup of water.  Season to your liking as well.  

From there, let the sauce cook for one hour on high in your crockpot then add the meatballs and let cook for 3-4 more hours on high.

Enjoy the smell in your house of the sauce cooking....I always do!!  What's your favorite slow cooker recipe?  Go!!  Happy Sunday!!

Preview to next week's edition of slow cooker Sunday:  Jambalaya in the slow cooker!  Kind of excited about this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment