Sunday, December 1, 2013

Back off perfect

Here is the thing about perfection...it's in the eye of the beholder.

I recently started collecting sea shells during my beach walks.  I will take 2 sea shells home w/ me each time.  Below is a picture of the ones from a recent walk:


In my opinion, they are two of the best ones I have found yet...but when you look deeper one of the two is cracked a bit.  When I walk the beach and am searching for sea shells, I can not help but think: "These are just perfect...but may not be to someone else."  Isn't that true with everything in life?  What may be perfect for one person....may not be for another.  Not only that but perfection is a total illusion so back off the notion of perfection and do what suits you best.  Happy Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment